Fourth and Pike Building
1424 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Suite #831 | Size: 311 rsf | Floor Plan | Request a Tour |
Rare small office space newly available! Includes free use of building conference room for larger meetings.
Suite #927 | Size: 1,043 rsf | Floor Plan | Request a Tour |
Open work area or reception plus two private offices and a large storage closet. Choose your own paint and carpet colors, or redesign the suite to your liking on a 3-year or longer lease.
Suite #405 | Size: 2,245 rsf | Floor Plan | Request a Tour |
Direct elevator presence. Open space except for an existing kitchen and vault.
Suite #415 | Size: 2300 rsf | Floor Plan | Request a Tour |
Former hair salon, but also a great creative space with concrete floors and open ceilings. Turnkey TI included for leases 3-years or longer.
Suite #828 | Size: 2583 rsf | Floor Plan | Request a Tour |
Move-in ready space with dedicated reception area, 5 private offices, large conference room, workroom and open office area.
The Fourth and Pike Building is a 10-story completely renovated historic commercial building in downtown Seattle; located in the heart of Seattle on the Pike Street corridor evenly situated between Pike Place Market and the Washington State Convention Center in the Financial District.
National retail tenants include the 100 year old Ben Bridge Jewelery store, Carhartt and The Walking Company. Professional tenants include; Landesa, Taphandles, Allegis, Pulsar Informatics and several high tech companies. The building offers ceiling heights of over 10' with custom built offices to suit tenants requirements in a fully air conditioned building.
- Located at Fourth Avenue & Pike Street in the financial district
- Three blocks to Internationally acclaimed Pike Place Market
- One block to Westlake Center and Nordstrom's flagship store
- Within walking distance of the Link Light Rail to the Seattle International Airport, Metro, and Washington State Ferries
- Two blocks to Pacific Place Shopping Mall with over 50 nationally recognized retailers
- Surrounded by Seattle hotels and fine dining
- Located in the heart of the financial/retail district
- Just a quick bus ride to Amtrak and the regional Sounder trains
- On-site professional management
- Bike storage
- Shower facility
- Conference room
- On-site storage
- Century Link, XO, Integra, Comcast and fiber service available
- Newly installed Mitsubishi heating, ventilation and air conditioning
Current Square Foot Availability Range:
311 rsf – 2,894 rsf
Rent Per Square Footage Range:
$29.00/rsf - $35.00/rsf full service